A huge reduction in workforce is coming to Cumulus.
I’ve been warning that the recent iHeart “dislocations” of over 1,000 employees would provide cover for competitors like Entercom and Cumulus.
Now it looks like Cumulus is next.
Cumulus is reportedly drawing up a fail-safe plan to eliminate, consolidate and further regionalize their operations to save money.
Every Cumulus market is vulnerable including the few remaining majors.
This as fear of an economic slowdown forces Cumulus to come up with a quick action plan to save the company.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers