- Why groups will likely NOT eliminate all of their main studios – they have an even wilder idea and it’s legal.
- What big groups are planning to change beyond “no main studio”
- The local sales operation will be affected – here’s how
- Bankrupt radio groups – how the no studio rule hits them
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Game Mary Berner Is Playing
iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
Cumulus' Dickey “Poison Pill”
Plus 3,822 more.
Insightful. Deadly honest. Informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up