Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,017 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Nielsen Caught on Screenshot Data Under Reporting Radio” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story here.
Talk to me -- Contact Jerry privately here.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations