Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,017 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Nielsen Caught on Screenshot Data Under Reporting Radio” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story here.
Talk to me -- Contact Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom