Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,017 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Nielsen Caught on Screenshot Data Under Reporting Radio” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story here.
Talk to me -- Contact Jerry privately here.
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses