Read the full article now
- One week from today, iHeart will be in bankruptcy. Here’s what that will look like.
- iHeart has the money so why is it voluntarily submitting to bankruptcy?
- Prepare for asset sales – here is the first thing to go.
- Meanwhile iHeart has become more vulnerable to competitors – where they are getting weaker.
- The court will likely give iHeart the chance to make management decisions. Here are the first cuts they will make under the cover of bankruptcy.
Start a new subscription here