Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Next Week's CBS Radio Cuts here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Details on how and where the cuts will be made and who will make them
- The total mandated dollar amount depending on where the stations are
- The prognosis for more CBS Radio cutbacks before the Entercom merger and delivers it’s promised $25 million in additional efficiencies
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Pre-Bankruptcy Play
CBS Radio’s Big Traffic Mistake
Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,639 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike