- Yes or no, will you be working for a newspaper chain now that they can buy radio stations?
- Why the current prediction about newspaper owners is way off.
- How the glut on stations and radio groups on the block (i.e., Townsquare, Scripps, et al) will impact newspaper companies getting into radio.
- BTW – here’s WTMJ’s likely buyer (and this buyer is not a newspaper).
- How a potential new group of buyers will impact selling prices of stations.
Read the full article now.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See other stories here
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM