- Yes or no, will you be working for a newspaper chain now that they can buy radio stations?
- Why the current prediction about newspaper owners is way off.
- How the glut on stations and radio groups on the block (i.e., Townsquare, Scripps, et al) will impact newspaper companies getting into radio.
- BTW – here’s WTMJ’s likely buyer (and this buyer is not a newspaper).
- How a potential new group of buyers will impact selling prices of stations.
Read the full article now.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See other stories here
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections