- Yes or no, will you be working for a newspaper chain now that they can buy radio stations?
- Why the current prediction about newspaper owners is way off.
- How the glut on stations and radio groups on the block (i.e., Townsquare, Scripps, et al) will impact newspaper companies getting into radio.
- BTW – here’s WTMJ’s likely buyer (and this buyer is not a newspaper).
- How a potential new group of buyers will impact selling prices of stations.
Read the full article now.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See other stories here
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus