Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The unexpected new problems for the troubled merger
- From internal sources: The critical revised revenue forecast for CBS markets
- Cash flow and top-line revenue reveal
- The deal price adjustment that will affect shareholders
- How the spin-off situation may change as a result
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,769 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One