A total nightmare scenario is developing in the potential sale of CBS Radio to Cumulus Media.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- CBS Radio is beginning to change the way it operates in possible anticipation of a sale of assets.
- What CBS Radio used to do in a New York minute a few years ago that it will apparently not do today with a potential merger looming.
- The surprising way CBS Radio is going to stick it to, of all competitors, Clear Channel.
- Another clue: what CBS Radio is uncharacteristically holding back on lately.
- Dramatic evidence! New details that CBS is up to something big.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises