Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Cumulus employees are changing their opinions about CEO Mary Berner
- The more recent moves that don’t sit well with them
- Questions about her intentions
- Why firings and turnover are still a huge issue
- Cumulus market managers on edge
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
The 2nd CBS/Entercom Pre-Nup
Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,764 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Market Manager Shakeup
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision