Well, that didn’t take long, did it?
One of the best run, humane family media companies is set to become Clear Channel Lite.
You’re thinking of a few beginning of the year adjustments in staff?
They’re thinking bigger.
As we informed subscribers a few months ago, once the deal went through to sell Cox’s media division to Apollo Global Management, the new private equity owners had their own plans.
The specifics are ugly for managers, PDs and a certain category of skilled Cox people who have made it such an excellent company.
So, the question is how badly are they going to wreck this excellent company and in particular, the radio division?
- 65 Unnoticed iHeart Firings That Foretell the Future
- The SiriusXM Model Coming to iHeart
- iHeart To Use Technology for Next Round of Firings
- iHeart Set to Disrupt Market Managers
- iHeart Firings Expanded
- iHeart Prepping for 1 Live Body Per Market
- iHeart Day 2: Programming Takes a Big Hit
- Over 1,000 iHeart Firings Starting Today
- Fishy Departure of Cumulus CFO
- Entercom Hack Attack Not Over