Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, here’s what you what you will get …
- What’s the biggest change in the way Cumulus will be doing business under its new owners and board.
- Who will be getting more authority – here’s the list.
- What’s the plan to stop the bleeding with Cumulus pacing down again – this time $8 million for the third quarter.
- More interference or less – early indications of which way they are moving.
- How cash and trade will be handled now that they are out of bankruptcy.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
4 New Entercom Cutbacks
The Timeline For the New Cumulus
Entercom To Negotiate Pay Cuts
Cumulus Management Reorganization
Alpha’s Financial Problems
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,938 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks