Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, here’s what you what you will get …
- What’s the biggest change in the way Cumulus will be doing business under its new owners and board.
- Who will be getting more authority – here’s the list.
- What’s the plan to stop the bleeding with Cumulus pacing down again – this time $8 million for the third quarter.
- More interference or less – early indications of which way they are moving.
- How cash and trade will be handled now that they are out of bankruptcy.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
4 New Entercom Cutbacks
The Timeline For the New Cumulus
Entercom To Negotiate Pay Cuts
Cumulus Management Reorganization
Alpha’s Financial Problems
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,938 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections