Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Liar, Liar Cumulus on Fire here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Mary Berner is misleading investors and employees about the problems at Cumulus in a dangerous strategy that could sink the company
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cumulus Default Imminent
Entercom's Plans for CBS Stations
The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,788 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown