Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- A timetable you can take to the bank – the specific month all of this goes down.
- What happened to his takeover bid for the failing Cumulus.
- What Dickey’s first acquisitions will be from these sellers – either in part or whole.
- The large group that is also being considered.
- The plan to prevent a repeat of Cumulus 1.0.
- First look at Dickey’s new management team.
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters