Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Details on what is Lew going to do with that $207 million blank check that expires in November.
- Why Dickey is raising even more money beyond what it would take to buy Cumulus back.
- 3 radio groups from which Dickey could buy stations.
- First look at his radical new plan and where radio fits into it.
- We pinpoint the month when Dickey is going to make that offer to buy Cumulus.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom’s Dire Future
Smart Speakers & Radio
Ramifications of 8 FM Stations Per Market
Entercom’s Projected CBS Merger Cutbacks
Cox – Seller or Buyer?
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,961 in our archive like these(scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections