Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,018 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Your choice but start today with, “Lew Dickey’s New Contract Leaves Him Vulnerable” for insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus