Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,018 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Your choice but start today with, “Lew Dickey’s New Contract Leaves Him Vulnerable” for insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem