Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,018 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Your choice but start today with, “Lew Dickey’s New Contract Leaves Him Vulnerable” for insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit