Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Lew Dickey's Big Announcement here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Lew’s announcement is coming any day now – it will be full of surprises
- What he will do with his $180 million investors blank check
- Will the old gang be reunited
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,766 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women