Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Less than 2 Months Cash Left At iHeart here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Can iHeart last long enough to negotiate a lender refinance with one year to bankruptcy
- What’s changed today that was not a problem a year ago
- The Bain plan for iHeart – how it is similar to their other bankruptcies like Toys “R” Us
- How all this affects iHeart’s end of the year layoffs
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
iHeart -- Low on Operation Cash Flow
Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
Cumulus Cutting Employees Pay
The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,778 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs