Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why lenders are hanging tough for 51% of iHeart.
- And how iHeart stations will change in these major ways if they succeed
- How the final deal will be structured
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
Townsquare Clamping Down
iGen's Relationship with Radio
Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,760 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy