Happy Thanksgiving to iHeart’s John Kaufman, one of the few qualified managers in the company – thrown under the bus on the eve of a four day holiday weekend so no one notices.
Well, I noticed.
Pittman and Bressler are now circling the wagons to protect themselves and anyone more qualified than themselves has to go.
This is just the beginning of a last ditch effort to save their necks.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Yikes! Another iHeart reorganization this time with a vengeance.
- Let’s see – why would Pitman fire perhaps the most qualified executive in the company with all that business background.
- The new Fab Four – the executioners of lives and careers have been designated. I name them. Know the enemy.
- How revenue managers created to stop sellers from cutting rates will now be operating without Kaufman, their leader and founder.
- The big bang! Reorganization first, then thermonuclear disruption of local iHeart radio clusters that will unnerve just about every employee.
This is a great story to join our group and take a test drive.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story below.
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL