Nobody does payola like radio.
Forget the investigation of labels trying to screw Pandora.
It’s happening right out there in public.
Let’s name a few names.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How CBS is cozying up to indie record labels in a way that is raising eyebrows.
- A CBS source reveals the questionable songs played for music industry “friends”.
- Why Entercom isn’t getting jack from its record label partnerships.
- The Cumulus deal someone ought to reveal in testimony before Congress.
- Information like this that could save the radio industry from yet another music royalty tax at the worse possible time ever.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL