Nobody does payola like radio.
Forget the investigation of labels trying to screw Pandora.
It’s happening right out there in public.
Let’s name a few names.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How CBS is cozying up to indie record labels in a way that is raising eyebrows.
- A CBS source reveals the questionable songs played for music industry “friends”.
- Why Entercom isn’t getting jack from its record label partnerships.
- The Cumulus deal someone ought to reveal in testimony before Congress.
- Information like this that could save the radio industry from yet another music royalty tax at the worse possible time ever.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger