Nobody does payola like radio.
Forget the investigation of labels trying to screw Pandora.
It’s happening right out there in public.
Let’s name a few names.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How CBS is cozying up to indie record labels in a way that is raising eyebrows.
- A CBS source reveals the questionable songs played for music industry “friends”.
- Why Entercom isn’t getting jack from its record label partnerships.
- The Cumulus deal someone ought to reveal in testimony before Congress.
- Information like this that could save the radio industry from yet another music royalty tax at the worse possible time ever.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown