Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with IHRT & CMLS – Big Plans After Bankruptcy here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Which one gets broken up – or do both?
- What markets will be sold first – some big surprises here.
- Dickey is hovering over Cumulus, who is looking to takeover iHeart?
- How working at both iHeart & Cumulus will change in ways never seen before in radio.
- How the iHeart bankruptcy will totally disrupt its competitors.
- How long will it really take to resolve these two bankruptcies.
- How about an honest answer: what is business as usual?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Radio Groups Likely to Sell or Buy
Entercom Local Sales Ploy
Scripps Station Sell-off
2nd Bidder for Cumulus Takeover
The Cumulus Talent Dump
Entercom Purge of CBS Radio
Mary Berner vs. Randy Michaels
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,849 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations