Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart’s Nuclear Option here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What’s really happening with iHeart debt?
- Why go public saying that iHeart may run out of money this year?
- What’s stopping lenders from taking a haircut knowing that they will lose their entire stake if Pittman & Bressler are not bluffing.
- Are they bluffing?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Here’s What a Cumulus Bankruptcy Looks Like
The Cumulus 23-Cent Stock
CBS Radio Programming Changes Under Entercom
Panic at Alpha Media
And full access to every article for the past year plus 3,653 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic