Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart’s Nuclear Option here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What’s really happening with iHeart debt?
- Why go public saying that iHeart may run out of money this year?
- What’s stopping lenders from taking a haircut knowing that they will lose their entire stake if Pittman & Bressler are not bluffing.
- Are they bluffing?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Here’s What a Cumulus Bankruptcy Looks Like
The Cumulus 23-Cent Stock
CBS Radio Programming Changes Under Entercom
Panic at Alpha Media
And full access to every article for the past year plus 3,653 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale