Read the full article now
- Information leaked over the Fourth that there is a second bidder interested in taking over iHeartMedia – which one would be the better owner?
- iHeart would emerge from bankruptcy with $10 billion less debt – is it enough or will there be more layoffs to come?
- The parts that will likely be sold off to pay down debt even further no matter who comes away with iHeart.
- And one bidder would keep selling until iHeart’s debt was de-levered – which one is that?
- The rise of SiriusXM – how it fits into Liberty’s plans to remake iHeart programming.
Start a new subscription here