Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart’s Go Fund Me here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Is iHeart any closer to a deal with lenders to get debt relief?
- Why is iHeart dragging its feet on improving its offer?
- All jockeying aside, what happens if iHeart fails to win over 80% support for its re-fi plan.
- Lee & Bain have squandered their equity in iHeart so why are they still putting off bankruptcy.
- iHeart’s plan to have lenders “go fund” them.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Entercom's New Radio Network
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
iHeart’s Secret Bankruptcy Plan
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,715 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale