Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's First Spin-offs here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- New evidence that iHeart is clearing the deck to spinoff some stations.
- The most likely places to look.
- Who are the would-be buyers.
- Why now.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
CBS Programming Crumbling
iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,741 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up