Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart’s Countdown Clock here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The private and public moves that reveal the future of iHeart and Bob Pittman.
- What parts of iHeart will be for sale.
- What is off-limits no matter what happens.
- When does the uncertainty stop for iHeart employees.
- Once iHeart lenders are screwed, who gets screwed next?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Entercom's New Radio Network
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,720 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale