Read the full article now
- Why Bob Pittman is handling the bankruptcy like a radio promotion but the “second caller” doesn’t win and the new owner has already been identified.
- The main reason – and there is a big one – that Bob Pittman is dragging this thing out.
- Why you should keep an eye on this potential bidder.
- The surprise ending soon-to-be-burned iHeart lenders want.
- The toll this drawn out bankruptcy is already taking on iHeart stations and employees – ratings for this major format are beginning to erode from neglect.
- If you want to get past all the circus optics and get to the new owner, here’s who will come in and take iHeart away.
Start a new subscription here