- Will iHeart’s all-podcasting station get ratings and generate revenue?
- The one fatal flaw that could shut this new station down fast.
- Which radio stations/groups should be considering a similar all-podcasting station for their markets?
- Is it time to jump in or wait?
- What will work and what will not in a radio podcast format.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here.
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20th in a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom