- Will iHeart’s all-podcasting station get ratings and generate revenue?
- The one fatal flaw that could shut this new station down fast.
- Which radio stations/groups should be considering a similar all-podcasting station for their markets?
- Is it time to jump in or wait?
- What will work and what will not in a radio podcast format.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here.
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20th in a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel