Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with iHeart Trying to Force Bankruptcy here.
And read these full articles …
iHeart's New Talent Policy
Trouble Ahead for CBS/Entercom
Sale of iHeart Markets
The Elvis Duran Revenge RIFs
Ryan Seacrest Endangering iHeart
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,664 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news here.
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means