In the next 30 days iHeartMedia will begin a layoff so massive it is unprecedented in the media industry.
Up to 33% of their workforce laid off, potentially even higher.
The handful of people deciding the fate of so many employees.
Who is not exempt for the first time ever.
The so-called “fat cats” that iHeart is targeting because they make too much money for what they do.
Severance – who gets it, who doesn’t and will seniority matter.
Here’s your complete heads up.
Access this story now …
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice