In the next 30 days iHeartMedia will begin a layoff so massive it is unprecedented in the media industry.
Up to 33% of their workforce laid off, potentially even higher.
The handful of people deciding the fate of so many employees.
Who is not exempt for the first time ever.
The so-called “fat cats” that iHeart is targeting because they make too much money for what they do.
Severance – who gets it, who doesn’t and will seniority matter.
Here’s your complete heads up.
Access this story now …
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One