In the next 30 days iHeartMedia will begin a layoff so massive it is unprecedented in the media industry.
Up to 33% of their workforce laid off, potentially even higher.
The handful of people deciding the fate of so many employees.
Who is not exempt for the first time ever.
The so-called “fat cats” that iHeart is targeting because they make too much money for what they do.
Severance – who gets it, who doesn’t and will seniority matter.
Here’s your complete heads up.
Access this story now …
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown