In the next 30 days iHeartMedia will begin a layoff so massive it is unprecedented in the media industry.
Up to 33% of their workforce laid off, potentially even higher.
The handful of people deciding the fate of so many employees.
Who is not exempt for the first time ever.
The so-called “fat cats” that iHeart is targeting because they make too much money for what they do.
Severance – who gets it, who doesn’t and will seniority matter.
Here’s your complete heads up.
Access this story now …
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation