In the next 30 days iHeartMedia will begin a layoff so massive it is unprecedented in the media industry.
Up to 33% of their workforce laid off, potentially even higher.
The handful of people deciding the fate of so many employees.
Who is not exempt for the first time ever.
The so-called “fat cats” that iHeart is targeting because they make too much money for what they do.
Severance – who gets it, who doesn’t and will seniority matter.
Here’s your complete heads up.
Access this story now …
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell