Now the benefits are going.
Part-timers being fired in large numbers – one radio group reportedly fired over 60 of them in one market late last week.
The CEOs of General Motors, Delta Airlines and Southwest among others have taken pay cuts while asking employees to take pay cuts, which radio CEOs are thinking about doing the same?
Great numbers of advertisers are bailing on April ad schedules.
More firings are being planned on a new time schedule.
We’re now beginning to see not only the “dislocations” but cost savings that will affect the survivors.
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble