Clear Channel changed the wrong name.
There was nothing wrong with Clear Channel.
It’s The Evil Empire that needed changing but sad to report iHeart still has no heart and they’re apparently still up to their old tricks.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Punishing a top major market employee because they have an issue with her husband, an ex-employee.
- How iHeart just hired an employee who lost a $16.57 million lawsuit in his previous job for the death of a listener while serially attacking a terminal prostate cancer victim, ex-employee and husband of a current employee.
- Phones bugged, computers hacked – the usual dirty tricks.
- Death threats allegedly starting about the time this ex-employee outed iHeart.
- Alleged blackballing – the worst fear of any ex-employee at the mercy of The Evil Empire.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart