- In the wake of iHeart’s first wave of firing over 1,000 employees, there is a plan afoot to further cutdown the number of people in their 850+ markets.
- What’s significant is that iHeart’s apparent plan calls for the removal of even more local management and talent.
- Where do market managers fit in – iHeart has a plan for that.
- What about regional execs – iHeart has a history of juggling regionals around but we are learning of a change there, too.
- There’s only one really secure job at iHeart right now and if you don’t have it, you’re likely gone eventually as the move is on to downsize the largest radio group.
Read the full article now