Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Now bankruptcy is not just talk – what corporate wants local stations to put into a report.
- What’s included, where and when.
- Another freeze in spending is coming – here’s who gets hit hardest.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Merger Cold Feet
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy
Sleepless at CBS Radio
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,733 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell