- I know, you don’t believe it – and I didn’t either until it was reconfirmed.
- What’s up with the future of iHeart when they are reportedly firing in the name of a so-far unidentified new owner. Did they know something and say something?
- Which two divisions were hardest hit in the latest firings that have not been made public in the radio trades?
- What about age discrimination suspicions – did iHeart even go there? What we know at this point.
- The shameless line that was reportedly being used to make it seem like iHeart’s new owners wanted them fired.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent