- I know, you don’t believe it – and I didn’t either until it was reconfirmed.
- What’s up with the future of iHeart when they are reportedly firing in the name of a so-far unidentified new owner. Did they know something and say something?
- Which two divisions were hardest hit in the latest firings that have not been made public in the radio trades?
- What about age discrimination suspicions – did iHeart even go there? What we know at this point.
- The shameless line that was reportedly being used to make it seem like iHeart’s new owners wanted them fired.
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning