- I know, you don’t believe it – and I didn’t either until it was reconfirmed.
- What’s up with the future of iHeart when they are reportedly firing in the name of a so-far unidentified new owner. Did they know something and say something?
- Which two divisions were hardest hit in the latest firings that have not been made public in the radio trades?
- What about age discrimination suspicions – did iHeart even go there? What we know at this point.
- The shameless line that was reportedly being used to make it seem like iHeart’s new owners wanted them fired.
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead