Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The surprising effect of the Las Vegas massacre on iHeart’s annual Vegas concert
- The desperation to save iHeart live events
- How slipping ticket sales will affect the one reliable revenue source that iHeart counts on
- Their biggest problem with live events and it’s not security
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,762 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus