Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what else you will get …
Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
Cumulus' Dickey “Poison Pill”
iHeart In Panic Mode
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,819 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest, informative and independent.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers.
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs