Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why most iHeart employees are hoping for bankruptcy in spite of the latest Wall Street rumors of a deal.
- What about those rumors of a possible deal between debt holders and iHeart, is it true?
- Does Pittman’s team get to keep their jobs?
- The little known iHeart move to raise money fast to survive the next few months.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
CBS Merger Cold Feet
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,734 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One