Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iGen's Relationship with Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Do investors buy back into radio at accretive prices or are they buying a medium that is hopelessly out of touch with the iGen audience?
- Attention spans, music industry disruption, YouTube, Alexa, podcasting, iPhones and the connected car – how radio will have to deal with these iGen realities.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus
Entercom’s Spinoffs Will Shock
Alpha’s Ownership Crisis
The iHeart Debt Emergency
Cumulus After Bankruptcy
iHeart's Breakup Value
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,755 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks