Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Sampler: $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything for as long as you subscribe.
All-access Money-Saver: the $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,019 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
If you’ve been thinking of joining the thousands who prefer insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers then If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs? is a perfect way to see if this kind of intelligence is right for you.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown