Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Sampler: $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything for as long as you subscribe.
All-access Money-Saver: the $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,019 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
If you’ve been thinking of joining the thousands who prefer insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers then If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs? is a perfect way to see if this kind of intelligence is right for you.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom