Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Sampler: $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything for as long as you subscribe.
All-access Money-Saver: the $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,019 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
If you’ve been thinking of joining the thousands who prefer insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers then If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs? is a perfect way to see if this kind of intelligence is right for you.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change