Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Sampler: $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything for as long as you subscribe.
All-access Money-Saver: the $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,019 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
If you’ve been thinking of joining the thousands who prefer insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers then If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs? is a perfect way to see if this kind of intelligence is right for you.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice