Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Sampler: $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything for as long as you subscribe.
All-access Money-Saver: the $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,019 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
If you’ve been thinking of joining the thousands who prefer insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers then If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs? is a perfect way to see if this kind of intelligence is right for you.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel