Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- We’re beginning to see how Entercom plans to manage the CBS radio stations it is buying.
- The new way markets will be managed.
- Big CBS management superstars who are sure to be booted out – and an interesting group Entercom may keep. We name names.
- Rising stars at Entercom to keep an eye on.
- How programming control will change for CBS stations under Entercom.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom's New Radio Network
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
iHeart’s Secret Bankruptcy Plan
Sirius XM PLUS Pandora
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,715 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The safest place to report news is my Witness Protection Program. Identities protected. Report news here.