Radio CEOs are just like politicians.
They don’t let facts get in the way.
So yesterday, David Field showed us all what he was doing at Ivy League schools while he should have been learning the radio business.
Field took a whopping 8% decline in revenue and turned it into a 20% stock price gain.
Here’s the stunt David Field pulled off that employees, investors and lenders are going to pay for big time.
- Public Market Prepping for Entercom’s Fall
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?