Radio CEOs are just like politicians.
They don’t let facts get in the way.
So yesterday, David Field showed us all what he was doing at Ivy League schools while he should have been learning the radio business.
Field took a whopping 8% decline in revenue and turned it into a 20% stock price gain.
Here’s the stunt David Field pulled off that employees, investors and lenders are going to pay for big time.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice