Radio CEOs are just like politicians.
They don’t let facts get in the way.
So yesterday, David Field showed us all what he was doing at Ivy League schools while he should have been learning the radio business.
Field took a whopping 8% decline in revenue and turned it into a 20% stock price gain.
Here’s the stunt David Field pulled off that employees, investors and lenders are going to pay for big time.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers