Radio CEOs are just like politicians.
They don’t let facts get in the way.
So yesterday, David Field showed us all what he was doing at Ivy League schools while he should have been learning the radio business.
Field took a whopping 8% decline in revenue and turned it into a 20% stock price gain.
Here’s the stunt David Field pulled off that employees, investors and lenders are going to pay for big time.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Alpha Media After Larry Wilson