A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
- Panic at Townsquare
- Cumulus Station Selloff
- Dickey to Regain Control of Cumulus in Takeover Bid
- Bonneville’s 1-Year Rental Deal with Entercom
- Cumulus Defaults – What Happens Now
- Pittman Group Eyes iHeart
- The Cumulus “Take a Pay Cut or Get Fired” Letter
Plus 3,796 more.
Insightful. Deadly honest. Informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy