Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Here’s What a Cumulus Bankruptcy Looks Like here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what else you will get …
- How long will this expected bankruptcy take? And when.
- What happens to talent and management contracts?
- Cumulus will get wide latitude to fire, but will they?
- The post-bankruptcy Cumulus – stock, employees, stations, future.
- Will Cumulus be able to get in on the Entercom/CBS spins?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus 23-Cent Stock
CBS Radio Programming Changes Under Entercom
Panic at Alpha Media
The iHeart Re-Fi
And full access to every article for the past year plus 3,652 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report NewsTips (Confidential in our Witness Protection Program)
- Cumulus' Emergence From Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided