There are a lot of questionable moves being made out there in the media world these days.
Companies propped up by hubris and investment capital and overleveraged are doing some odd things.
And then there are seemingly free strategies that may cost their companies money in the future.
So here are a few that we can learn from:
XM as an Active Stock
Now that is the work of the greatest radio salesman of all time, Mel Karmazin.
Let me explain.
Wall Street is gushing all over Sirius XM because his previously conservative
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora