There are a lot of questionable moves being made out there in the media world these days.
Companies propped up by hubris and investment capital and overleveraged are doing some odd things.
And then there are seemingly free strategies that may cost their companies money in the future.
So here are a few that we can learn from:
XM as an Active Stock
Now that is the work of the greatest radio salesman of all time, Mel Karmazin.
Let me explain.
Wall Street is gushing all over Sirius XM because his previously conservative
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus