There are a lot of questionable moves being made out there in the media world these days.
Companies propped up by hubris and investment capital and overleveraged are doing some odd things.
And then there are seemingly free strategies that may cost their companies money in the future.
So here are a few that we can learn from:
XM as an Active Stock
Now that is the work of the greatest radio salesman of all time, Mel Karmazin.
Let me explain.
Wall Street is gushing all over Sirius XM because his previously conservative
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus