- How Google has plans to go after broadcast radio.
- How Google aims to amass audio content without paying for it and profiting from day one.
- Why Apple, Amazon, Facebook/Instagram are likely to follow Google’s lead.
- What these tech giants see in radio while radio is flirting with podcasting and digital.
- How radio can stop Google in their tracks by changing its business model – here’s one to consider.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel