- How Google has plans to go after broadcast radio.
- How Google aims to amass audio content without paying for it and profiting from day one.
- Why Apple, Amazon, Facebook/Instagram are likely to follow Google’s lead.
- What these tech giants see in radio while radio is flirting with podcasting and digital.
- How radio can stop Google in their tracks by changing its business model – here’s one to consider.
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom