Today’s topics …
“Fake Local” is about to be replaced by “personalized” radio. What’s that?
The end of bankruptcy, the beginning of uncertainty at iHeart
#1 in Billboard with NO radio airplay – how is this even possible?
Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It’s not for radio
Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
Subscribers access all stories here.
Try a monthly or annual subscription here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers