Access this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
$9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,034 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Expendable CBS Radio Managers” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry here.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM