Clear Channel is in so deep with racial discrimination in some of their markets that they’ll have to buy their way out of it.
Win in court?
They can’t afford to lose there or the floodgates will open.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Clear Channel is shamelessly using a Black employee to wittingly or unwittingly help them with their racial discrimination suits.
- Why there is racial discrimination at Clear Channel at the exact worst time --- they’re mulling going public.
- If you’ve ever sued Clear Channel or want to, here is their Achilles heel to use against them.
- Three solid and honest things Clear Channel could do tomorrow to end discrimination at The Evil Empire.
- What those who have been wronged by Clear Channel should be prepared to do to be successful.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter here.
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead