Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What do investors not like about Entercom’s major bet on radio sports programming
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Townsquare Clamping Down
iGen's Relationship with Radio
Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus
Entercom’s Spinoffs Will Shock
Alpha’s Ownership Crisis
The iHeart Debt Emergency
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,757 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale